(Version 01 06/11/2012)
The security of your personal information is important to us. We do not hold any liability for any personal data or any sensitive information you provided.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while our goal to use commercially acceptable ways to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee it is absolutely secure. Please keep it in mind before submitting any information about yourself. Please note that information that you voluntarily make public in your user profile, or which you disclose by posting comments or inserting of the Content will be publicly available and viewable by others. We do not hold any liability for any information that you voluntarily choose to be public through such and/or other explicit actions.
We may use personal information collected through the Bright Camera and our Services:
– to provide our Services or information you request, and to process and complete any transactions;
– respond to your emails, submissions, questions, comments, requests, and complaints and provide customer service;
– to monitor and analyze Bright Camera usage and trends, and to personalize and improve Bright Camera and our users’ experiences on our site, such as providing ads, Content, or features that match their profiles or interests, and to increase Bright Camera functionality and user friendliness;
– to send you confirmations, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages and otherwise facilitate your use of, and our administration and operation of, our site; and for any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We will not share the personal information we collect from you through Bright Camera or our Services with
third parties, except as described in the Terms. For example, we share
information as follows:
– with service providers who are working with us in connection with the operation of our site or our Services;
– when you give us your consent to do so, including if we notify you on Bright Camera that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information;
– when we believe in good faith that we are lawfully authorized or required to do so or that doing so is reasonably necessary or appropriate to comply with the law or legal processes or respond to lawful requests or legal authorities, including responding to lawful subpoenas, warrants or court orders.
Certain information about users can be gathered automatically and stored inside log files. This information might include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, the browser type, Internet service providers (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating systems, date/time stamps, and clickstream data. However, this information doesn't identify individual users and we use it exclusively to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track user movements around the site as a whole to improve the services provided. We do not link this automatically-collected data to any personally identifiable information.